Before I built it up I decided to take a couple of pictures of my new 2008 Black Market Riot. The build is almost done but I’m still waiting for a couple of parts. When it’s completed I’ll post a more detailed write-up and pictures of the finished bike.
On a side note, here are a couple of things I learned while taking these photos:
- Don’t take pictures of a white bike with white shades in the background.
- Make a list of the shots you want or you’ll end up with no decent shots of the entire frame.
- Pugsley is all done. Ready for the snow to fly. http://instagr.am/p/L4Fm/ 2010-11-08
- Had a great time today riding at Battle Creek with @forum116 , but damn, I suck at climbing. 2010-11-07
- Building up the Pug http://instagr.am/p/KR6N/ 2010-11-05
- These cranks intrigue me. // RT ^BM New Truvativ DH cranks in stock now. Part numbers and photo: http://ow.ly/i/5cbG 2010-11-04
- Nice! See you in Feb. @cartertx Just got the call from @qualitybike about presenting at #Frostbike 2011. Very excited to see my MN friends. 2010-11-03
- More updates...